Saturday, January 31, 2015

Realizing these pictures are a mix of the end of 2013 and beginning of 2014

 I took all of the kids to the association pool in our Dalmatia townhouse frequently. Carolyne didn't like this floatie much but I got one picture of her in it. She preferred me to hold her. And really I preferred that too. Thank goodness for life jackets so I knew everyone would go home alive with only me watching all of them.
 We had an ambitious Pinterest moment and were so incredibly proud of ourselves. This made the entire month of October so much more fun!
 Joy swelled in our hearts for months every time we went to In-N-Out after moving back to California! Isn't she the prettiest little girl in the entire world? People stop us and look at her blue eyes. She is such a happy little girl and extremely loved! I would never pick the trials we went through or the timing but what a blessing to move in with family and have our kids bond with so many aunts, uncles, and cousins at such a young age. We may not live in a big house but NOTHING is more important than sharing loving with family!
 So lucky Rick and Eileen Hedelius came to visit us a couple of times in the summer of 2013 and later that year. Our boys love Gunner. Cannot get enough of the beach!
 Carolyne was okay not heading into the water as long as she ate her red vines! End of 2013.
Cajsa and Gunner Hedelius in the parking lot at the Redondo Beach pier. We are polynesian at this point and call everyone our cousins. Hedelius kids are cousins!

No comments: