Saturday, January 31, 2015

April and May 2014

 Here is mommy with Carolyne and Axel. This was a common position since these two always fought to be on my lap. Hard to get anything done but I have absolutely loved all the time I have had with my babies!!
 One day we decided to go to the church parking lot to take Austin's training wheels off. Dad held on for about 20 seconds and then Austin took off on his own and never needed training wheels again. So proud!
 Axel at the same time was going wild on his scooter he got for Christmas. Way better than his cheap Superman scooter that didn't work well. He was going down the hill in the parking lot and going fast and far that day!
 Hard to believe she was that big. I remember taking this picture thinking "where did my baby go?!' Always such a happy little girl!
I remember walking into church behind these three with such a full heart. Moments like this take your breath away. My dream as a parent is that my children will always support each other and be each other's best friends!!

No comments: