Our kids have already had much more fabulous birthdays than I ever had! We are so lucky Heather came home with us from Utah and celebrated Austin's actual 6th birthday and came to Disneyland with us. It was a really sweet day!
While we were up in Utah we let Austin choose what he wanted to do for his birthday and he chose the Alpine slides. Which were kind of scary....Austin was frustrated with himself that he used the brake a lot but I am amazed he was so brave. We had a great time going up a ski lift and cruising down that HUGE hill!
Austin got a few more Magformers for his birthday.
I made some minion cupcakes with aunties helping on the final touches.
We headed to the park by Tera's house and the Thomas family was up there and partied with us which was so fun! We didn't tell Austin and he was so happy and surprised to see Adam. Adam was so sweet to give Austin a Batman Lego kit.
Austin and Heather are on the front row in Space Mountain and Axel and I are on the second row. Such a fun day!
Here is Adam and Jenna mixed in with our kiddos. They loved the zipline at the park!
Here is Stephanie and I!
Saturday, January 31, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment