Austin lost his two front teeth before Christmas which made it great to sing "All I Want for Christmas is my two front teeth" the whole season! Look at those cute teeth. I could just stare in his mouth forever.
Tom and I found a last minute weekend cruise for $95 each and Jenny and Daryl took the kids and made the miracle happen. So wonderful to get a break from work and the Bishop stuff! In Ensenada we found these Nacho Libre masks for the boys.
While we were gone, Austin made this for Axel, "I'm sorry for saying the sh word" which was shut up haha!
One day Carolyne and I stopped by our favorite children's secondhand store and they had this Tinkerbell toddler bed and she wouldn't get off of it! So we bought it and put her crib away!
Here is the life-size Olaf the Foggs gave her. She never had a problem staying in bed:)
Tom thought he was cool designing this for Thanksgiving! And he was cool!
And I thought I was cool designing this for Thanksgiving and I was cool!
Saturday, January 31, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment