I was a super cool mom one day and invited the kids friends to the park after school on an early out day, I even drove them. Austin and I filled up a bunch of water balloons, drew angry bird faces on them and took chalk to the park. We drew brick walls and green piggies that the kids tried to hit with their balloons. The kids had a great time and we ate oreos and cheez its. Maybe we will make this an end of school year tradition.
Carolyne carried her itty bitty baby from aunt Cynthia everywhere!!
We ordered a kit of caterpillars that grew into butterflies. The kids loved watching the cocoons form and the butterflies form. When we were moving out of the "brown house" we released the butterflies into the wild. Tom treated it like a funeral service and the boys were so sad about their butterflies leaving. I even got a little teary-eyed. I'm sure it was part exhaustion but we really came to love those butterflies.
In kindergarten, Austin learned to write words phonetically. He wrote "Happy Mother's Day to you. I love you so much." Stuff like this really makes my heart melt!!
For Mother's Day each kid made a book for their moms and Austin keep laughing and didn't want me to turn the page in his book. He could not stop laughing silly boy! Made me laugh too!
Carolyne and Axel watching the hurt sea lions at the mammal car center in San Pedro.
Austin made this flower for me for Mother's Day. He melts my heart!!
Sister's weekend was in San Antonio, TX and Alisa bought me a ticket so I was able to attend. So much fun as always!! We missed Cynthia and Melanie.
During sisters weekend, the aunties bought the boys new Superman shirts and they were so excited!
Carolyne and Axel enjoying the water table grandpa Gerry bought us a couple of years ago!
Saturday, January 31, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment