Christmas is enough to suck the life out of anybody. Somehow the combination of small children, elementary and preschool programs and parties, mixed with church Thanksgiving and Christmas parties 3 weeks apart, Tom having tithing settlements this year as Bishop, everyone in our house got sick, buying gifts for all the teachers, primary program at church, etc.... I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff, I was bummed we didn't get to do a lot of our normal traditions. However, Christmas was good and it was wonderful to enjoy the break from school after the mega stress load!
Glad I got to join Austin's school class for the cookie decorating party.
Axel was so mean to his little friend Saylor (who dishes her own amount of meaness too). Christmas was almost canceled over here!
Enjoyed Baymax at Disneyland!
Carolyne was consumed with Ms. Claus at Disneyland!
Axel with his best friend Nolan from preschool for their holiday performance!
Grandma and grandpa had flown into San Diego the night before from Texas and were driving up to Sacramento to babysit Randy's kids and were able to catch Axel's show on their drive up. Tender mercy! Axel felt so special and had no idea they were coming. They sat in traffic for 3 hours and made it right before the show started and had to leave right after. Awesome grandparents!
Austin wrote his teacher a card for Christmas with her Target giftcard. I swear she has been nicer since we gave her this card. First grade writing is the cutest!
Saturday, January 31, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment