I absolutely love our playgroup from church that meets on Tuesday mornings and sometimes on Fridays. Austin is buddies with so many cute boys from the ward. This is with Thomas Nance and Grant Bugg on a zoo visit. They all wanted to hop up on the gorilla together. These playgroups allow Austin and Axel to socialize and run crazy with other kids. Luckily there are a ton of little boys in our ward. I feel so blessed to have so many fun, cool moms to hang out with while our kids have a blast!Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Playgroup in Little Rock
I absolutely love our playgroup from church that meets on Tuesday mornings and sometimes on Fridays. Austin is buddies with so many cute boys from the ward. This is with Thomas Nance and Grant Bugg on a zoo visit. They all wanted to hop up on the gorilla together. These playgroups allow Austin and Axel to socialize and run crazy with other kids. Luckily there are a ton of little boys in our ward. I feel so blessed to have so many fun, cool moms to hang out with while our kids have a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment