He is adorable! I've done castor oil! Awful and it did nothing for me! I also had my membranes stripped 4 times before it worked. Luckily every pregnancy has gotten easier to get the labor going! How fun! You have two beautiful boys! i wanna see them in real life! Ukraine was amazing and your parents are doing a great work over there. It was fun to see them! We love and miss ya and hope all is well!
6 comments:
That is SO dang sweet!!! Love the pictures! Can't wait to see the cute boys in a month!!!
He is adorable! I've done castor oil! Awful and it did nothing for me! I also had my membranes stripped 4 times before it worked. Luckily every pregnancy has gotten easier to get the labor going! How fun! You have two beautiful boys! i wanna see them in real life! Ukraine was amazing and your parents are doing a great work over there. It was fun to see them! We love and miss ya and hope all is well!
Yay!! I am so glad you have two boys now! They really are so much fun! Congrats!
That is so precious!
Okay, you're making me cry! xoxo
Okay, you're making me cry! xoxo
Post a Comment