



Austin turns 2 on Monday but we decided to have his birthday party a little bit early at Amazing Jake's with his cousins! He wasn't sure what to think of the candle-apparantly he only likes fire on television but not in real life. He was completely overstimulated and loved it! He ate pizza, went on the teacups, the frog dropper ride-he didn't really care for that, train, carasoul and played skee ball (with mom's help so they would actually go in a hole and stop rolling back to us). He got a helium balloon and party pack. He took a solid 3 hour nap when we got home. He loves his new little brother and gives him lots of kisses. He isn't sure how to share the attention and I'm sure we'll get that all figured out in the next couple of weeks. Tom let me sleep a full night last night and I'm lovin' life today! Two is definitely busier than one:)
1 comment:
I love your family! You 2 are the cutest parents and it's fun to see you all together and so happy!
Post a Comment