Friday, November 20, 2009

Real reason of going to Europe

Tom, Austin and I recently went to the Czech Republic to undergo invitro. It was successful and we are pregnant with ONE baby! We are thrilled and one will be a much easier adjustment than multiples. I heard the heartbeat on Wednesday and right now we are between 5-6 weeks along with the due date of 7/19/10. Right in the middle of summer! We should have planned that a little better:) We feel incredibly blessed for the opportunity and that it worked. Austin is so ready to be a big brother already!! They will almost be exactly two years apart which is how we wanted it. Thank you everyone for your support and enthusiasm!

11 comments:

Heather said...

Can't wait to see you cute and pregnant! How fun is this? You guys are the best family any child could go to! What a fun thing to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving!

Holloways said...

We are so excited for you guys! Congrats!!! I can't wait to see Austin as a BIG brother! Let's get together soon...

Hilarie said...

WOW, that is wonderful. I am so happy for you. You will love having two kids, its twice the fun.

Jen said...

Congrats!!!! I had no idea! I am so happy for you, keep me updated on things. We should get the boys together to play! call me 480-635-6878

Reynolds Family said...

Congratulations!! You guys are so fun this little baby has not idea whats ahead in its cute family!

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

We couldn't be happier for you guys!!!!

"M" Clan said...

What a fantastic experience for your "growing" family! I can't wait to see you and hear all about your holiday of magic! xo

Cara Fish said...

Yea! Seeing those pictures made me miss Europe. Brno will always have a special place in our hearts. So glad you got to see all of the wonderful places over there. We missed Salzberg - we'll catch it next time...we'd love to hear all about it! Good luck to you - enjoy every wonderful/horrible minute!

McDuffie Family said...

So excited for you!

FoxFamily said...

That is so awesome!! I am glad it "took" and that you are pregnant! Yippee!!

The Greenwoods said...

WOW! Congrats guys! We wish you the best of luck during your pregnancy! Can't wait to watch your family grow!