




Prague is magical! I kept saying that and continue to say that. It is such a cool place! This bottom picture was Austin eating at a pub with mom and dad. Prague sold a lot of marionettes and we got a kick out of seeing Barack Obama-we always knew he was a puppet! The next picture up is Prague at night. Above that, Tom and Austin are in front of Prague Castle which is the largest midevil castle in the world. It's on about 43 acres. It's on a hill and has breathtaking views. Above that is a picture of a jewish cemetary. These people died before Hitler's invasion but very interesting how close these graves are to each other. It's crazy how many headstones are in the courtyard. The top pictures is all 3 of us on a boat ride passing all of Prague's bridges. Austin had a group of fans on the boat that were from Sweden. He really bonded with them. That day we had about 10 foreigners stop us randomly throughout the day and ask for Austin's picture. We know he is the cutest kid on earth, it was just so funny to have people ask for his picture. What a fabulous trip and wonderful opportunity to be just the 3 of us for 17 days!!
2 comments:
Awesome opportunity and great photos..I love graveyard photos and classic architecture photos !!
I am so glad YOU found me. I will email you. Looks like you had an awesome vaca. Austin is getting so big.
Post a Comment