Austin is staring down the competition for the Sonic Smash tournament on the beach! Labor Day we joined up with family including cousins. Austin loved the sand and actually started picking up handfuls to eat more sand. He wasn't so sure about the waves. Didn't dislike them, but didn't necessarily like them. He loved having so many people to receive food from!Monday, September 7, 2009
Beach trip with the fam!
Austin is staring down the competition for the Sonic Smash tournament on the beach! Labor Day we joined up with family including cousins. Austin loved the sand and actually started picking up handfuls to eat more sand. He wasn't so sure about the waves. Didn't dislike them, but didn't necessarily like them. He loved having so many people to receive food from!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great pictures!! I'm bummed that we weren't able to go. I'm sure he'll be even more fun next year!
That is one "bad attitude" look! I think I would have been way too intimidated by that look to go against Austin!
Post a Comment