Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Austin

Happy Birthday Austin! Today is his first birthday. Yesterday we had a birthday party and he went to town on his little cake. Tom thought it would be funny to smash the rest of Austin's cake on my face so it turned into a food fight. He loves all of his new cars and clothes! Hot Wheels are the way to a boy (small or grown)!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday, Austin!! Cute picture!! He looks like he had fun. Dylan's 8 and still loves Hot Wheels--I think Jason still does, too.

Alisa said...

Yum! Yum! Glad he had such a fun first birthday! It looks like he enjoyed his cake. I want to see pics of Tom and Gayla after the food fight!

"M" Clan said...

Hip Hip Hooray for ATM, I can't believe your baby boy is 1 already!! He is so lucky to have you two! xo