Monday, October 29, 2012

Preschool update

 Sometimes I don't realize how funny something is until I'm talking to one of my sisters. I'm chatting with Tera on the phone telling her how Austin said a boy named Fisher in his class "hurt him" two days in a row. The next morning on the drive to preschool, I can tell Austin is upset about something. I ask him about it and he talks about how Fisher has hurt him and it makes him really mad. I should have known something was going to happen that day. Didn't I tell mom the night before my fight in high school?! So the next day I get this note and Austin pushed Fisher into the bookshelf and "left a mark" on his back. Is mom laughing up in heaven or what? The line of "I hope you get a kid like you" is in full play at this point! Tom asks Austin about it later and he admits he pushed Fisher like it was no big deal. They haven't had a problem ever since. Stand up to your bullies and they don't bully anymore right?! I have to admit, I'm proud of Austin!
Here is his preschool picture. How could this sweet face hurt anyone?!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

That's great! I love how you proudly display his "write up." Are essays in Austin's future or will Fisher spread the word not to mess with Austin?