Sunday, June 24, 2012

Toadsuck Daze-Conway, Arkansas

You know you are in the deep south when......you attend an event called Toadsuck Daze! They actually have toad races with a huge line and we didn't feel like waiting with a 1 and 3 year old so we went to the back and they let us hold the toads that were racing. Far better than waiting in a 2 hour line! Austin loved it!!
 The boys hopped on a train ride that went in the same circle 5 times. They thought it was cool.
 Austin is spraying the toad to keep it cool in the hot, humid summer. I put my hand up so it didn't get away. I wish I recorded the mc for the toad races-never heard so many toad jokes!
 Here are the boys in their soccer uniforms from England. They are getting so big! They are best buds and it is fun to see them get excited about everything.

 Austin sat so still for his dragon tattoo-he took his ink experience seriously.

No comments: