I wanted to take a picture of the boys with me on my birthday last week. We went out to eat at Cozymel's which is a mexican restaurant. The boys were soooo good! Austin loves refried beans, quesadillas and of course chips. I think mexican is the way to go if taking little ones out to eat! The next night we went to Texas Roadhouse for Tom's birthday. They were pretty good....but Austin doesn't like steak as much as quesadillas:) Monday, April 4, 2011
Quick pic of momma and the boys!
I wanted to take a picture of the boys with me on my birthday last week. We went out to eat at Cozymel's which is a mexican restaurant. The boys were soooo good! Austin loves refried beans, quesadillas and of course chips. I think mexican is the way to go if taking little ones out to eat! The next night we went to Texas Roadhouse for Tom's birthday. They were pretty good....but Austin doesn't like steak as much as quesadillas:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mom would be so proud that you're raising two BYU fans! ;) Cute pic of the boys and their hot mama! Glad you had a fun birthday!
Post a Comment