
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Happy Fall!
We went to a pumpkin patch last night to get the Fall season started! He was more interested in the wheelbarrows with wheels and keeping a pumpkin rolling like a ball than anything else. A couple of nights ago we almost had our first poopy bath but mom saw the anticipation and was able to catch the surprise in toilet paper! He loves to pat his head and dance. Happy Feet is still his favorite movie and he gets up and taps his feet like Mumbo! He likes the rap music in that movie-my child for sure:) We discovered he likes the Micheal Jackson music video dvd we have. He is MJ's youngest fan! We leave for the Czech Republic on Wednesday-please keep us in your prayers. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Gayla!
I found your blog, and wanted to say hello! First of all, you look great! Second, I love your little family. Darling. Third, I want to talk with you! What's your e-mail?
This is DeCow from the mission.
oops! I didn't leave my e-mail. It's michelleeschler@yahoo.com.
How cute! You guys are such fun parents! I love being able to see what's happening! Good luck with your trip! We'll keep you in our prayers! Love you guys!
Austin is so cute! Why are you going to the Czech Republic? Vacation? Is Austin going?
What a cute pumpkin! His facial expressions always crack me up! You're in my prayers! Have a great trip! Love ya!
Isn't he ADORABLE, he is just asking to be kissed on those cheeks! What a fun time at the patch xo
Post a Comment