He officially sucks his thumb! He goes back and forth between the pacifier and his thumb but it is nice he can comfort himself now. Sometimes he prefers to eat three fingers at a time but usually just his thumb. It seems that babies are doomed to mess up their teeth either with the pacifier or with their thumb. Braces seem to be a guaranteed business!
Monday, November 3, 2008
If We Could Talk to the Animals
Austin loves to stare down this giraffe and talk to it. Not sure if it is the bright colors, someone smaller than him or what but he giggles and talks to this giraffe during his "tummy time".

He officially sucks his thumb! He goes back and forth between the pacifier and his thumb but it is nice he can comfort himself now. Sometimes he prefers to eat three fingers at a time but usually just his thumb. It seems that babies are doomed to mess up their teeth either with the pacifier or with their thumb. Braces seem to be a guaranteed business!
He officially sucks his thumb! He goes back and forth between the pacifier and his thumb but it is nice he can comfort himself now. Sometimes he prefers to eat three fingers at a time but usually just his thumb. It seems that babies are doomed to mess up their teeth either with the pacifier or with their thumb. Braces seem to be a guaranteed business!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
What a cute boy! He is being so good during his tummy time. Gavin still screams almost the whole time. Austin has the cutest dimples ever!! We should get together soon for a play date. Gavin loves watching other babies.
Okay, that thumb sucking is TOO cute! It makes me wish I could just pick him up and hug him! And make him laugh -- because those dimples really are way too cute!
I wish you still lived here so we could see that cutie (and YOU guys too)! Looks like you're having a blast!
Glad I was inspired to buy him that present! LOL! just kidding. Glad he really likes it, though.
What a precious boy! He's adorable sucking that thumb of his! Too cute... how is motherhood treating you? You seem to be a pro already! =)
ATM is getting so big, I can't believe how strong is already is! xo
I love that he sucks his thumb, how cute! I was a major thumb sucker and I think it's cute, but so far I've tried not to let my kids find their thumbs!
we don't have a court date yet. it should be around the end of January or beginning of February. we will do the sealing around the same time up in Utah. when do you want to get together?
Hey when he is ready for those braces I can recommend a great orthodontist. I am just hoping Jed is done with school by then:)
Post a Comment