Thursday, October 16, 2008

Austin brings so much joy!


How can you look at this picture and not smile? He is showing off his dimples and is such a happy little guy. This was on our way to the fair. He is very social and loves being around big groups of people. Probably because everyone fusses over him and he looks back at them and shows off his dimples! He is still sleeping about 10-11 hours per night. He knows his routine and lays down easily in his crib each night when it's bedtime. He is such a great baby and brings so much joy! Since it is still 90 degrees in Phoenix, we bring him in the pool around 4pm since the pool is heated to 92 degrees. He loves it and kicks his legs and laughs.

11 comments:

Melanie said...

He is so cute!! Thanks for the pictures. My kids love seeing pictures of "baby Austin."

Anonymous said...

OH!!! That was my outloud reaction when seeing this pic! I love him! He is adorable and what a smile!!! He's a heartbreaker already! =)

The Kneeland Family said...

That is adorable, that smile is to die for. Love the dimples.

Jen said...

What a cutie! I love his little smile!

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BUIS LIFE... said...

Eileen told me you adopted a baby boy & man oh man is he cute! Congrats to both of you!!

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

What a cute picture!! He's so smiley! And 10-11 hours per night?? Is that straight through?

Jen said...

What a cute face! I love it when they smile all big like that! Doesn't it melt your heart?! I love his Halloween costume!

"M" Clan said...

How darling is he??!! I love those dimples and could just kiss them! He must be loved by great parents to be doing so wonderful! xo

gojensens said...

What a cutie! I'm so happy for you guys!

Mamasita said...

WHY DO I LOVE YOU SO MUCH?
WHY DO I MISS YOUR BUNS SO MUCH??
WHY AM I BALLING RIGHT NOW THAT YOU HAVE A REALLY CUTE BABY AND YOU ARE A MOM???
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???
DID I ALREADY SAY I MISS YOU???