Sorry this is sideways....Thank you Anne Jones for request of temperment and sleeping patterns...Gayla's boss pays for this lady we call "The Baby Whisperer" and she comes and teaches your baby to sleep. We had her out when Austin was 4 weeks old and by the second night, he was sleeping 8 hours through the night! We faithfully feed him every 4 hours-not while he is sleeping. He is up to 10-11 hours right now and shifting up to a 12 hour night! He is a chill little guy. He is smiling a lot more and even chuckles sometimes.We have been blessed with a happy baby! Last night we went to the movie theater with him and saw "Forever Strong"-super good rugby movie at select theaters...anyways he was big eyed at the beginning of the movie and then fell asleep for the rest of the movie-what a champ! We had a fun "family date night"! Hoping to go to the zoo next Saturday!Saturday, September 27, 2008
Catch a Wave!
Sorry this is sideways....Thank you Anne Jones for request of temperment and sleeping patterns...Gayla's boss pays for this lady we call "The Baby Whisperer" and she comes and teaches your baby to sleep. We had her out when Austin was 4 weeks old and by the second night, he was sleeping 8 hours through the night! We faithfully feed him every 4 hours-not while he is sleeping. He is up to 10-11 hours right now and shifting up to a 12 hour night! He is a chill little guy. He is smiling a lot more and even chuckles sometimes.We have been blessed with a happy baby! Last night we went to the movie theater with him and saw "Forever Strong"-super good rugby movie at select theaters...anyways he was big eyed at the beginning of the movie and then fell asleep for the rest of the movie-what a champ! We had a fun "family date night"! Hoping to go to the zoo next Saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What a good boy! =) I love that he is on a schedule already! That's amazing! Way to go mom and dad!!!!!!
Hey congratulations I tracked you down on Chelsea Monsons blog. remember us Scott and Krista Kneeland from the singles ward. Check out our blog kneeland six.blogspot.com. You guys look great and have fun with your little Austin.
Dude, that's awesome that your boss (Gayla) got you the baby whisperer!!!! I am SO jealous!!!
I am so glad you guys have a blog. He's adorable!!!!!
I just received your letter! I'm so happy for you guys! Austin is such a cutie and so big, WOW! I can't believe he's sleeping through the night (my 5 year old still doesn't do that)! Give me some pointers because we just had twins and I'm so tired! CONGRATULATIONS!
What is the name of the Baby Whisperer? I have a book and I was wondering if it's the same lady?
Congratulations Meads!!! We just received your cute announcement in our mail today! (We are happy that the US postal services forwarded your letter to us--since we recently moved to Southern California.) We are so happy for your darling little addition to your family. We are excited that we can "peek" in on what's going on in your lives through your blog! Ours is arcgreenwood.blogspot.com. It'll be fun to keep in touch! We wish you the best of luck!
Andy and Rebecca Greenwood
It was fun to get a message from you. Glad you remember us. Hope all is going well with you and your little guy. Keep in touch. Where do you live in Arizona?
You seriously are blessed! You deserve it after the wait! Does the "baby sleeper" travel! Your fam is beautiful... so healthy & happy! xo
Post a Comment