Sunday, August 3, 2008
Our baby has arrived!!
Yesterday morning our birth mom called at 6am and said, "Gayla I'm dialated to a 9 1/2 and he should be born within 30 minutes to an hour!" She sounded so calm that I was taken off guard. I told her we would pack up the car and start driving! Her mom called us around 10am and let us know she would have to have a c section since he was face up instead of face down and too large to come down the birth canal. He was born at 11:30am Arizona time and came out 10 pounds and 6 ounces. No wonder he came in the form of a c section! He is 21.75 inches long and has black hair. We get to see him and birth mom today! The placement will be tomorrow and we can only imagine how emotional it will all be. Thank for you all of your love and support and enthusiasm for ATM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are so happy for you guys
Post a Comment